December 18, 2010

Congrats to my main Man.

Mike would really hate that I'm blogging about this but I'm too excited. My love got an acceptance to dental school to a little place called Temple in Philadelphia. So so so stinking far away, I would have preferred Washington but on the other hand I have never been to the east coast so it will be and adventure one that I'm ready to take with my little family. Congrats to my Husband to taking us somewhere in life. Because we all know I'm just going to stay home to pop out the little babes!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for east coast!! You can come visit us in Boston and we can come visit you! I hear Philidelphia is an awesome city! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYY!!!! I am so excited for you guys, I have a great story about going to Philly that i will retell you because i am sure i have told you before. I want to come visit and do a tour de east coast. Such a great adventure. Also "it's always sunny in Philadelphia!"

    ReplyDelete