April 9, 2011

Saturday.

This little gal has been teething (one has cut through and boy is it sharp) hence the masive amount of drool in about every photo, and the traces of drool on anyone that picks her up. But through all of that she is one happy camper especially when she gets to help me with laundry. Baby J. is so fascinated by me doing laundry, but today we spiced things up by changing her location ... the basket. She was in love.


After we got all of our Saturday chores done we were off to the Bijiou Market for the second day in a row.

Here are some of my good finds.




I also got an old desk for Mike's graduation gift that I'm going to spruce up, pictures to come later. But boy am I excited for that project. Besides the fact that Mike left his girls to go snowboarding we had a really great Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. i keep hearing about this bijou market! must be new since i left p-town :( so sad i missed it! looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of bijou market. When do they have it? The rockstar needs to know these things.

    ReplyDelete