September 11, 2011

Class of 2011. BYU.

Graduation. I know that was at the tip top of the summer but get ready for a huge summer catch up, it's for me to justify not keeping a journal and to keep my family feeling like they are apart of Little Miss Jane's life here in Philly. But really I don't need excuses for blogging right? So please just hold tight and don't get too overwhelmed.


My main squeeze GRADUATED from BYU and let me GRADUATE from Provo as well! Whoop Whoop for moving. Even though we are sad to leave some of our best friends behind (and Cafe Rio) it is nice to be out.


Don't you worry I didn't drop our little gal but I just wanted you all to see an inside picture of what kind of parents Mike and I are and how not amused Jane is of us.



Miss Jane and her adorable cousin Noelle.


This was the saddest part of leaving Provo, saying goodbye to this little lady.






Congrats Michael Jameson!

No comments:

Post a Comment