February 3, 2009

Surprise Party for Papa



So i got a call from Maverick about a week ago and he told me I needed to come to his house in Seattle to surprise Papa for his birthday, he really gave me no choice. So Mike and I packed our bags thursday and made the 13 hr drive, quality time! Actually Mike and I love road trips so we were way excited. We got there before my parents so Mike decided to go snowboarding, and I obviously hit the mall. We got back in time for to surprise my dad, when he walked into the house he stood there in shock, It took a sec to figure out what was going on and then he hurried and hug us with tears in his eyes. There's one thing I love the most making my daddy happy! Right before we left for dinner he was just saying how fun it would to be to have nathan and becky there too, and sure enough they come walking through the door, the tears start to flow once again. The family was all there.... well almost, Nate wasn't but he was there in heart.

6 comments:

  1. Ahh yes Christie has a blog. Or maybe Mike is quite the blogger. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME WELCOME MISS BLOGGER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You started a blog. I just linked from Cherise's. I heard all about the surprise party for your dad. You guys are great. Love your family.

    Your hair is so dark. You sistas look like triplets. See you soon. We'll be at Nathan's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about this as well...and I know your dad has a tender heart. I can still see him in the Temple when you and Mike got married...and the tears were really flowing. And another thing...I love the sleeping bag.

    ReplyDelete