February 8, 2009

Pre- Valentines Day


I know it is such a ridiculous picture but I was truly so excited! So yesterday Mike and I went snowboarding and I was just expecting it to be just Mike and I.... but it ended up being oh just about every boy he knew. So in my single days this was heaven being the only girl, now in my married life it's not my ideal day to be with ten boys. To say the least I was out of place and was forced to go places and do things i wouldn't normally try. When we got home there was a little making up to do, and to be quite honest Mike couldn't wait to give me his Valentines gift. So here it is a big green sleeping bag. I know most people would be like that's it? Ya my husband is a romantic. I was so excited because it just adds to our camping collection. Since my husband wants to be granola, not really but kinda, there will be lots of camping and hiking ahead! Right before bed Mike says to me, you don't really love your gift, and i just gave him the look like really? He continued with, if you loved it so much you would sleep in it, so I did. He was completely teasing me and trying to be difficult but I just took it and ran with it! I LOVE LOVE MY HUSBAND! It was the best Valentines gift ever, it's acutally practical.

5 comments:

  1. fact= green sleeping bags are romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. green+caterpillar sleeping bag= horny/fuzzy/sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christie! So cute. I checked out your blog from Tia's blog. I hope married life is going great for you and Mike! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maverick laugh's his head off everytime he sees this picture of you! He always wonders how you took this picture of yourself. I tagged you on my blog so you can do it if you would like! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sleeping bags that looks just like it! I got it as a wedding gift. It says it is supposed to keep you warm in -30 degree weather, but it doesn't keep you warm in 40 degree weather. So if you go camping with it bring some blankets!

    ReplyDelete