March 16, 2009

What a Wicked Weekend



Mike & I arrived a day earlier than my family so we decided to go over to the oregon coast! It was such a perfect day! We rented these little sand bikes, and they were actually quite the work out. It was really entertaining to smash already broken shells with them, so we made it a contest to see who could smash the most.... Mike got really into it and headed full speed towards a big pile, and smashed them all! As he looks back he realizes it was a little boys collection! He felt awful and that but a big end to our entertainment. The Coast was so pretty but I was really excite to get back to see Wicked the broadway musical!

The Musical was so good! I told Mike that if I could do my life all over he would see me up there on the stage. Everyone love it including Mike, it was really cleaver and funny so it appealed to all ages and genders.
The next day the ladies go to go shopping and if the little boys ( including mike) stayed on their best behavior they got to go on the train to down town and ride the carousel and go swimming!


Mike loves to look good on trains, it's just a really natural thing for him.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had such a good time....I need to rent those bikes next time we head to the coast....they look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Christie has a blog! :) Looks like you guys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete