March 8, 2009

I wish I was in Her Place Spending all that Dough!

6.000 dollars later I was done helping Beautiful women buy all the clothes I wanted. I love Nordstroms but it doesn't always fit into my budget these days. I worked at the Nordstrom grand opening. The store is absolutely gorgeous! Working there basically consumed my entire weekend. We went to the jazz game when I got off and it was an intense game and I fell asleep, out cold! Shoppers at Nordstrom can be a little demanding, but I guess if I was going to spend that much money too I might want someone to wait on me. The only thing that got me through was knowing I was making money to spend in Portland! 5 days until I get to see the magical musical WICKED. Don't worry I have the soundtrack in my car preparing me for the joy I'm about to experience! One thing besides making money for wicked I walked away with and is no use to me but maybe in a few years when it's out of style is a baby bag! Mike even things it's pretty rad.




So overall working at Nordstrom is good but I really have to admit helping a beautiful, fit, rich woman buy all the things you had your eye one kills!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Yes, I also wish our budget would allow me to shop at Nordstrom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite baby bag! What is it.. pickle petunia.. good taste! oh yea.. and i really miss you. there is a red head in my ward and everytime i see her i think of you.. too bad you dont have red hair anymore! haha call me.. we need to chat

    ReplyDelete