August 23, 2009

Back to the Blogging World

After a long summer of no internet.... I'm back! The summer what some what uneventful. I know summer sales can be quite the thrill. Lucky for us we have families with fun agendas! Here a some of the things that kept us going through out the summer.





Rockies Games at Coors field was one of our favorite things to do on the weekends. We got to go to the the 4th of July game and the fireworks were amazing!


I got to go to San Fransisco for My cousin's wedding and it was gorgeous and perfect weather. Not to mention the best wedding cake I have ever tasted!

We gained another sister on the Rees side! We are trying to catch up to the number of boys in the family... and we gained a good one!



Oh the Lake. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect week with perfect food and everyone was there to enjoy it all!

Baby Carter is just practicing to be just like papa. He was so good the entire week, I don't think he cried once.
Here's the cute little couple that made this all possible. They are the best parents ever and they really know how to throw a good week long party! We love you and thanks for all you do for us.

3 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Christie for returning to the blogging scene! a few things: You are looking hot and thin in these photos, love the dress you wore to sam's wedding, mike got mad air in that wakeboarding picture, and lastly--you need to teach me how to do these rad blog headers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back my friend!

    ReplyDelete