October 21, 2009

Tis' the Season!


Ignore me in this photo, it was very late and I look pretty scary. But i guess it's okay to look scary because it is Halloween time! Anyways I made this pumpkin cake and i was so thrilled it actually turned out. To my surprise the person that was most excited that I made such a cool cake was mike... he was so happy for me! He's very sweet and supportive of my crazy baking kicks. Lately I have really been loving the magazine family circle, it has provided me with some really great recipes and ideas. So a big thank you goes out to Family Circle Magazine for this little delightful treat!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, super cute!!! And if only I looked that sorta scary late at night. I usually end up looking like some sort of crack addict! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cake....I wish I was in a baking phase so I could make cute things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! And, might I add, you're looking so skinny! Share the secret - except for the cycling class - that hurts my bum...a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap you made that? AWESOME. you make my urge to be crafty increase a million fold. looks like you have some of g-ma's genes. :) i'm so happy your part of the blogging community! i had no idea! i'm going to add you to my list. you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It so cute! Good job. We need to bake sometime!

    ReplyDelete