February 17, 2010

Baby Baby Baby!

My dreams have come true! Mike and I are finally getting a little nugget of our own! Our babe is due September 5th! It was our Christmas miracle and I say that because that is when we found out. I got strep Christmas Eve and the Dr. said I couldn't take my meds until I took a pregnancy test. Not expecting anything really I was in complete shock when the result was positive, I took another one the next day because Mike was a little doubtful and thought I might of pulled some sort of trick. Today it finally felt real, I had my fourth ultra sound ( a lot of trips to the hospital, I have hemoraging that is almost gone! yahoo) and I saw our little babe kicking it's feet so fast and doing the backwards stroke with it's arms. I have been so giddy today knowing our babe is enjoying it's stay in my belly. I'm already obsessed with it and love it so much. Mommy and Daddy can't wait to meet YOU!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You will be an amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so excited for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHRISTIE! I am SO happy for you! You are going to have the cutest baby. We have to do a shower here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS CHRISTIE!!!!! im so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah how exciting! September will be here before you know it. Miss seeing you and chatting at the football games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so glad i found your blog! congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome!!!!When we got pregnant with Sam (our 1st) Jason kept asking if he thought the test was faulty.... I reminded him that we had never been pregnant before...hence the positive! ;) Sooo soooo cool!!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHH BABY! i must say.. thats one lucky baby! you will be the best mom! i am so happy for you and mike!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! You will have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Baby Caitie ( because I know thats what you are going to name it) is going to be so cute! I really am so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are so excited for you guys!! We just went private on our blog, so let me know if you'd like an invite! I don't have your email address Christie, so you can email it to me at adidas89@hotmail.com

    I hope you are feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete