March 8, 2010

Jump on it!


Last week my sister and her boys were in town. I told Lucas that one of the days we could go to MC Donald's ( It was a good excuse to go and satisfy my cravings) but Lucas told me he would rather go to a bounce place and he made it clear that Mike needed to be there too! It was lots of fun. Lucas and Mike managed to "jump without their legs", in adult language that means bouncing on your bum, it was so funny to watch.


I already miss these boys! Even though they made it very clear that Mike was their favorite, not me.

3 comments:

  1. yay for blogging! Those boys are so sweet.. haha i loved hearing all the silly things they used to say! I cant wait to see you and little bee bee! miles is also a fan of the bouncy place haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I need those pics. Tell Mike thanks again for entertaining my boys!! And don't worry they love you too, just not as much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some cute boys!

    ReplyDelete