March 10, 2010

The DSi


Warning this gadget can waste a lot of your time! So Mike got me a new game for Christmas and I never really got into it because I have been giving my DSi a break because it can become very addictive at times. However Mike got the game out Monday night and we started to trade off passing these mini games, hours later we had to force ourselves to go to bed. I felt like we were two five year old best friends that were in heaven because our mom let us play the Nintendo. So the next day I thought we would put the DSi away and get to work.... oh no Mike got home from school at noon and we played it all day long until we practically passed the game! Just one more mini game left and it is out of my life! (Mike will probably pass it when he gets home today) I feel really pathetic knowing how much time I have wasted but the only thing that helps me justify the large amount of wasted time was that I had a lot of fun time with Mike and for a day he took a break from his studies and just played with his two best friends ( Me and the DSi).

No comments:

Post a Comment