May 25, 2010

Grateful

I feel so grateful and loved. Mike and I just can't believe how lucky we are to have such wonderful family and friends, we really felt their love and support on sunday as they fasted for our little girl. Thank you to all of you. Heavenly Father is really looking over our little family and we are so blessed each day that our little girl stays in my tummy. He has let us know that when we put our complete trust and faith in him he WILL take care of us. No matter what happens next in this pregnacy, he will bless our family in a way that will be best for us. I had another doctors appointment today, my cervix is still way too short and we are still at a very high risk of delivering too early. Doc said nothing new or encouraging, in fact I displayed the usual bout of tears. We are in fact grateful, though because each day is so important for her to grow and develop and we are lucky to have her at this point in our lives. This is definitely our hardest trial yet, but Heavenly Father is making it a peaceful experience by allowing angels to be in our lives... and when I say angels I mean our friends and family. Sorry I am just blabbing away but I just thought I should vocalize my gratitude for this trial in our life and thank my Heavenly Father for what he has given me and my family.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Christie! How many weeks are you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been in our prayers. Thinking of you so much and hoping for the best....you are so blessed they caught everything so early....that makes for a greater chance of all being just fine. And one thing I learned is that sometimes the Doctors can say one thing and then things can turn out to be just fine. I have great faith that they will! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey if there is anything I can do to help you out (even though i know we're in different states) let me know. Love you.

    ReplyDelete