June 17, 2010

5 things that have kept me sane so far.

1. These cute boys coming to see me and just flat out entertain me.

2. My new little nephew Bentley. I was so happy they blessed him at our house so I could be there for that special little day for him.

3. I love that is has been really rainy lately because a. I'm stuck in a bed and b. it makes the view from my bed quite enjoyable.



4. My Mom and sister Tia share the same birthday and that makes for grand party. We played some games, got party favors, and had some really delicious food. Mike helped Lucas act out his cards and to our surprise Lucas got really into it and helped his team win the game.





5. My cubby little Carter. We were going through some baby girl clothes and this little boy insisted on putting on zebra leggings, and then once he saw the tutu he needed that on too. Of course we didn't object. It's probably really good that i'm having a girl just for my sister's boys sake.


Oh and this is just a side note but after being in the hospital and being pumped full of Magnesium Sulfate, I love my life in bed at home! 4weeks down and who knows how many more to go, but thanks to my Mom and Mike they have made my stay in their little "hospital" pretty darn nice.



6 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. Keep up the good work on the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia told me all about what you've been going through, Christie. You are such a positive person, it's great! Erin and my mom told me they got to visit you. We are praying for you and can't wait to see pics of your cute little mini Christie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? hunger games and convos with glo didnt make the list?! jk! Your nephews are freaking cute! so are the girl clothes. remember to ask the Dr. about my strategy for keeping the baby in. lol i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is I hope Grandpa Owens doesn't see the picture of his baby boy in a tutu. There is no telling what he might do! We continue to pray for you and the baby and hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad things are going well...you are in our daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morphine sulfate is horrible, you poor girl! Keep doing well!

    ReplyDelete