September 11, 2010

I'm a little late but... Happy Birthday

The big 25! Happy birthday to this handsome man! He got a shot gun for his birthday, apparently he needed something to protect his little girl. I love this guy, he is my best friend, and a pretty darn good dad.

Jane dressed up for her Daddy's birthday...her dress is actually a shirt but whatever works right?
These are just random but pretty cute. Grandma put Jane is her bassinet with this book and she just sat and starred at it for ten minutes. We thought it was so funny her little studious oh really expression.


3 comments:

  1. I love all of her cute, trendy little girl stuff. But then again, I would expect nothing less from you. She is a doll and I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late Birthday Mike! And I can hear Jane crying to come and see me. She is looking so much bigger!

    ReplyDelete