September 26, 2010

The Alpine Loop

Mike and I had never gone on the Alpine Loop so it was extra exciting. Fall is our favorite time of the year and lately it hasn't been feeling at all like fall until we took this drive. It made me crave anything pumpkin lucky for me my mother in-law had costco pumpkin pie for us! Jane was a little trooper getting in and out of the car and taking those sharp turns like a champ without spitting up.

Also Jane went to the doctors on Friday and she is 9.5 lbs. and 21 inches long. She is definitely chunking out. We couldn't believe how she put on the weight so fast, it makes me so sad she is changing so fast but she is is a good snuggler and let's just hope that's the one thing that doesn't change.

3 comments:

  1. Jane is so much bigger then when we saw her! Brad misses her

    ReplyDelete
  2. SKINNY MINNIE! You look really great. oh and i just barely figured out how to post on you blog. Oh and Jane is amazingly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you three. Oh and the cute crocheted blanket... and those little black stretch pants.

    ReplyDelete