October 13, 2010

Two Months.

My baby is a chunk! Jane doesn't have her check up till Friday so I don't know her little stats but let me tell you some things about her. She loves to be swaddle. She loves when you do things with her legs, like make her pretend swim or run. She loves to toot really loud and then make a surprised face after like did I do that? She is starting to smile a lot when you talk to her. She wakes up at night on the dot at 12:00, 3:00, & 6:00. And she loves being patted on the bum.






7 comments:

  1. When I saw that you posted pictures I though for sure she would have the pink tutu outfit on, but No!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I saw your blog thru Russannes and when I saw these pics I just had to comment! You have the cutest little baby!! Congrats on your cute lil fam! My how a lot has changed since those days at King Henry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me or is little Jane's hair looking really red in these pictures. I really hope the camera isn't lying to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cailey is a creep. Oh and Jane is seriously the cutest baby I have ever seen. I am not even lying. Not even a little bit. Will you live in Spokane someday so our kids can be best friends or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. no rosa.. she will not live in spokane. she is coming to vegas to live with me.. as you should as well. haha jane is beautiful. i love her. kiss her i will see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo she is sooo cute!!! You can now add that she likes to go on outings to the movie theater! She is such a good baby with such a great mom! And she is now the background of my computer!

    ReplyDelete