October 4, 2010

So Blessed.














Yesterday was a very special and sweet experience for out little family. Our little Jane Olivia was blessed. Right before the blessing Mike and I were getting her ready and she was so smiley and happy, we started laughing at one of her cute smiles and she start belly laughing with us, it went on for a couple of minutes. I'm sure it was just gas but Mike & I like to think it was us. I think she knew that a lot of people who love her were coming just to see her and she was on her very best behavior by keeping her eyes open for an hour, which is extremely rare. Once pictures were done she passed right out. We are so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our lives, and to have had her receive such a sweet blessing from her father in heaven. This little gal makes us so happy. oh and Sorry for the overload of pictures.

6 comments:

  1. It was such a lovely blessing! I am so thrilled for you and Mike. I love baby Jane soooo much :) I am glad you got so many good pictures... Jane was a trooper for her spotlight moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?! you have a baby!?! she is adorable! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL miss you and your amazing parents. Its rare when you meet people who are just incredible...there are in the upper echelon of people in my mind...so you ahve lots to live up to. Which I know you will. Congrats on the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love jane! She is so beautiful.. the blessing dress turned out beautiful! She looks so happy.. i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss her and I am waiting for my pictures of Jane in the pick ruffly outfit!

    ReplyDelete