November 2, 2010

10.30.10


We Started the day off with these two cute kids getting hitched. I'm pretty sure Linda was the most beautiful bride I've seen. Congrats to the Robison Family!



Baby J. was a trooper she was so good the whole day, sleeping through most of the festivities.

Except when it was her time to shine in her Little Mermaid costume. I put it on her and she immediately started coo-ing. I think she felt really cool and pretty dressing up.

After the wedding we headed up to Park City for our tradition of Halloween in P.C. It was a lot of fun we had some friends up for a little bit of costumes, games, & food. All in all it was a pretty good day shared with some great people!








4 comments:

  1. I am in love with her costume! I wanna play with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mermaid picture as if she were posing on a rock. To die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie. I love you and your little under the sea fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That costume is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Did you make it? Also, your friend's wedding dress is to die for. It looks like you are perfectly settled into motherhood. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete