November 18, 2010

11.13.2010

Jane's 3 Month Stats.
12.5 Lbs. & 23.5 Inches Long
  • Jane rolled over for her first time on October 31st when her GG & Papa came to visit her. I guess she just wanted to do a trick for them. She has rolled over about 8 times since.
  • She talks a lot now, she mainly just says Gooo. It makes me giggle every time because she makes it look so hard to get out and she puts her mouth like a little duck when she gooos.
  • She sleeps for 6-7 hours at night and then eats and goes right back down for 4 more hours. This makes a happy mom, although she is still in her bassinet in our room. I have tried putting her in her room but I start to miss her and I don't sleep as well.
  • When Jane sees herself in the mirror she usually giggles at the sight. She also giggles when I tell her her bum stinks. Probably because she knows it and laughs at whoever has to change her poopy diapers.
  • & on her 3 month birthday she got to go swimming! She loved it, basically she just relaxed and occasionally kicked her legs. She was like an old man kicking back & enjoying his bath.


2 comments:

  1. Okay, so every mom does this kind of stats list thing every few months....but for some reason yours was sooo much better than any I have ever read! It really really shows that you love love love your little girl. It's seriously so cute. I bet you are the best mom ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her little swimming suit! I am glad she had an occassion to wear it! Also I can't believe she is 12 pounds. MAverick probably weighed that much by the end of his first month :)

    ReplyDelete