September 22, 2009

Baby Shower



So our little Glo had a very brilliant idea to get all of us girls together, get hours for her internship, and to give back to the community.... A BABY SHOWER. No she is not pregnant but she is gathering baby items for mother's who can't afford necessities for their baby. I thought it was so fun and and she provided such great food as well! All in all it was a success and it was so good to be with all the girls. Good Job Gloria for hosting a great baby shower.... I hope you throw me one just like that one someday.

2 comments:

  1. I need some retouch in that first pic! glad to host, i loved having the ladies over, heather and i think we should make it like a weekly thing rotate who hosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I am definitly a mother in need I'll take the girl onesies for my next one, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete