September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Cherise Lynn!


Happy Birthday to my dear sister Cherise. We love you so much and you have been a great older sister, you are one of my favorite sisters. ( That is quite the accomplishment since I only have two and both are so cool that they both are my favorites) We are sad we are not there to celebrate with you and party it up. But know that Mike and I did go out to celebrate your birthday by seeing the movie FAME! We enjoyed it and we were very thankful for you being born on the day of the opening so we could see such an inspiring flick. If you were here we would have taken you with us but instead we took you in our hearts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERISE! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so jealous I totally forgot I wanted to see that movie!! I hope it was good cause now that I remembered I am definitly going to make my husband take me. Thanks, I love you and we missed the pair of you at my birthday party, trust me it was rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment on my blog. Your parents house turned out great for the pictures. I wanted some against brick but also wanted some in a field with the vintage suburban so your parents house fit the bill. My favorites though were the ones against the shed in the back yard. Miss you! Hope you and Mike are doing great in school.

    ReplyDelete