November 4, 2011

New York. Round One.

Mike's smarty pants brother had an interview at Temple and so naturally he brought the whole gang with him. Oddly enough we all had never been to the big city. So here we are in all our tourist glory.
When I was on bed rest I watched a lot of Cake Boss, you could say Buddy and I got pretty close that summer.


Thats us at the bottom of the 2. Jane asked me to wave her up high so she could be in the shot too.









Lady Liberty in the background. If you squint you can see her. Oh and Jane she is pretty cute and not to mention so good all day. She loved NYC so much she decided to sleep through most of the day.



It started to pour in the late afternoon so we didnt have too many pictures, but despite the wet wet weather we had a fun little time.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how cute your little family is! Looks like a fun trip! Family visits are the best!

    ReplyDelete